Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Main Nirgun Gun Nahi Koi" pg. 388 SGGS




"I know nothing of arguments or cleverness. Day and night I chant your Name. I am worthless; I have no virtue at all. God is the creator, the cause at all causes. I am foolish, stupid, ignorant and thoughtless; Your name is my mind's only hope. I have not practiced chanting, deep meditation, self-discipline or good actions; but within my mind, I have worshipped God's name. I know nothing, and my intellect is inadequate. prays Nanak, O God You are my only support."

*ks*

No comments:

DESCLAIMER:

KIMONGSHAW (RAVINDER SINGH c/o Principal, GDC Chamba, Distt Chamba himachal pradesh 176311 india) ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THOUGH i TRY TO REPORT ACCURATELY, i CANNOT VERIFY THE ABSOLUTE FACTS OF EVERYTHING POSTED. POSTINGS MAY CONTAIN FACT, SPECULATION OR RUMOR. i FIND IMAGES FROM THE WEB THAT ARE BELIEVED TO BELONG IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. IF ANY STORIES OR IMAGES THAT APPEAR ON THE SITE ARE IN VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAW, PLEASE EMAIL or call me AND i WILL REMOVE THE OFFENDING INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. contact me kimongshaw@yahoo.co.uk